Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A review of Shrek 4.

Hello everyone!

Right now we are on school holidays and my mum took my sister and me to see Shrek 4. I loved it so much I have decided to review it!



When we meet Shrek in this movie he seems a bit sad with his life. He is sad because people don't think he is a scary ogre any more and he keeps living the same day over and over again. One day he meets Rumpelstiltskin, who as we all know, is very nasty, and he signs a contract which lets Shrek be a mean ogre for a day in return for a day from Shrek's childhood. Shrek later works out that the day Rumpelstiltskin takes was the day before Shrek was born. This means that Shrek was never born and Fiona never knew him! Shrek needs to do something to fix this problem and he only has one day to do it!



I loved this movie because it is funny and there are heaps of funny characters. One of the fumiest characters is a kid named Butter Pants (his father is voiced by Ryan Seacrest) and he made everybody laugh with his catch phrase Do the roar!



I give this movie 10 out of 10.

Tomorrow we are going to be going to the North Pine Dam for a picnic; I will tell you about it next time.

Thanks for visiting me today.

Have a great day
Big Al.

5 comments:

Simoney said...

Sounds like a great movie - thanks for the Review, Big Al! I'll have to take the kids to see it when our holidays start. We are coming to brisbane & the Gold Coast to for our holidays!

Natasha said...

I love that clip from the movie sweetie! I agree that he was so funny.

Glad you had fun.

Lots of love,
Mum.
xo

Maddy said...

Hi Big Al,

I agree, Shrek 4 was great. You wrote a great review.

I hope your day is sweet,
Maddy.

P.S. Do the roar!

Little Miss Pink said...

Wow thanks Big Al, I was going to see Shrek 4 but instead we went to see Grownups but I hope to see it next time.

James said...

Hey Big Al! Im about your age and I LOVE your blog! Keep up the great work!
Barto