Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello welcome to my blog about Books,Games and many more things.

In this blog I am going to talk about my favourite books, games and lots more.

This week I've been playing Pokemon Heartgold.


This game is about your avatar and your pokemon who have to find gym leaders who give you things to complete your adventure.



This game is good  because it comes with a Pokewalker. Some people think it is only a pedometer but it also records how many steps your Pokemon takes.



I have had a few problems with this game because it really hard so I found a website when I couldn't find the gym leaders. Click here for a great website that is really helpful for this game. 

This is the ad for the game Pokemon Heartgold.




I give this game 10 out of 10!!!


Thank you for visiting me today.
See you soon!!!

Big Al

2 comments:

Sir and Miss said...

Hi Big Al,

Love your blog. I think that Pokemon is cool. Although I don't have the game that you have, I love trading cards at school.

Miss you,

Jazz
xxxx

Stacey 18 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for letting me feed your fish. I'm just about to go to footy, so I'll speak to you later.

From your cuzz's,

Jacob and Lucas