Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

A YUCKy Picture!




Finally, my homework is done and that means time for a walk. Mum and Maddy were taking photos of flowers and many more things on our walk, but while I was walking I saw something very YUCKY, a cigarette!




Now, what was even more depressing and definitely very, very disgusting was the garbage in the gutter.

YUCK!
Garbage in the Gutter-taken by me, Big Al!
(aged 10!)

I am linking this Yucky picture of garbage in the gutter to a photo competition at the blog

Thank you for letting me join in, Simoney.

Tonight my bed time reading is three Zac Power books; Shockwave, Frozen Fear and Blockbuster. I will review these books for my cousin Jacob in my post tomorrow.  

Thanks for reading my blog today. I hope you will come back soon.

Have a good day,
Big Al.

2 comments:

Simoney said...

Hey Big Al! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. And your picture of garbage in the butter is OUTSTANDING. I love it. Well done on taking such a great photo and setting up such a cool blog.

My son Joshua LOVES Zac Power as well. Maybe I will get him to come visit your blog and read your books reviews Well done Al!
Love from Simone
:)

PS how old are you??

Natasha said...

Great pictures sweetie! You have really done a great job with your blog-I love it!

Love you!

Mum.