Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Karate Kid review and a great song!

Hello everyone. Thanks for coming to read my blog!

Today I just want to tell you about my school holidays and show you some pictures that I took.

This is a photo I took at 6:30AM at Mooloolaba. I will be entering it in the kids click competition that Simoney organizes. Thanks Simoney!

I took this photo in Brisbane City at the Art gallery.

 A couple of days ago mum took us to see The Karate Kid so I'm going to be reviewing it now.

Karate Kid is a movie for everyone who likes adventure and funny movies. Karate Kid is a bit sad to start off with and then it gets better because the main character, Dre, who is played by Jaden Smith, learns a lesson to respect his elders. My favourite scene from the movie is when he is training on  the Great Wall of China with his coach, Mr Han, who is played by Jackie Chan.

Here is the trailer for the movie.



I loved this movie because it has action, comedy and it taught me a lesson about respecting others and trying my hardest at everything I do.

Now, here's a great song that is played at the end of the movie by Justin Bieber.



Thanks for reading and  have a great day!

Big Al

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I am glad you enjoyed the movie sweetie. I loved it too! Jackie Chan was my favourite.

We had lots of fun on the holidays didn't we!

Have a fun term at school-remember to try your hardest.

Love you.
Mum.
xo

Simoney said...

Hey Big Al, I know I was so sad we didn't get to meet up too!! Next time definitely!!
Your photos are great; especially the one you're entering for kidsclick. And thanks for recommending the movie; I'll have to take josh to see it :)
Luv from Simoney
xx

Barto and J - Boy said...

Hey Big Al,
I went to teh exhibition too! pretty cool huh! The band you voted for, Black Eyed Peas won th poll so head over and check out the post! Seeya!
Barto