Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some of my favourite ads

Hello. I hoped you had a good Christmas.

I am happy becasue I have now finished Grade 5 and next year I will be starting Middle School at a new boy's school. I can't wait!

I loved Grade 5 and I loved learning about so many things. One of the things I enjoyed learning about was advertising.

These are some of my favourite ads because they are funny or have an important message that is told in an interesting way.


part 2


















Have a great day I hoped you enjoyed these ads.
BigAl

2 comments:

Barto and J - Boy said...

Hey Big al!
I too did a massive term on ad's but i got much much deeper into the concept including why what colours are used and target audiences etc! I love the skittles, M&M and Coke ad's. They're always welcome on my TV! great to see you back blogging!
Barto

Simoney said...

Hey Big Al! I hope you had a merry christmas?! Did you take any photos??
Kidsclick theme is Christmas... closing soon. I hope you will link up :)
xx